Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 11/04/2006, 11:11   #2
AR
Usuario Registrado

AR está en el buen camino
Tenta ligar o receptor no interruptor e fazer detect (em jkeys) nos dois segundos seguintes.

Se não der tenta mudar de posição o jumper que está em frente á ficha JTAG.

Antes de se escrever na flash tambem tem que se desligar no interruptor, e depois carregar num botão de OK para carregar a Trap (o jkeys mostra um aviso a dizer para fazer isso).

--

The ERROR reading from DCU Control Register also happens to me sometimes with my homemade JTAG. I was able to solve that by changing the position of jumper that is in front of the JTAG plug in the receiver board. After reprogram I have to place the jumper in its original position or the receiver wont boot.

I also had problems loading the trap. When in jkeys appears a message saying to disconnect the receiver and turn it on in the following two seconds after pressing OK, I first turn on the receiver and press OK in following two seconds. If I press the OK button before turning on the receiver, it won't load the trap.

After appearing the DCU error I always close jkeys and open a new instance. Only one jkeys application can be open at a time. Recently I was also unable to write to the flash without erasing it first.
AR está desconectado