Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 16/08/2006, 20:24   #103
vishero 
ZFU-4788-02

vishero es realmente agradablevishero es realmente agradablevishero es realmente agradablevishero es realmente agradable
Esto se anima..., pero yo de modificar firms ni idea...

El germano del Globo1006 también sigue con las pruebas:

[quote]@vishero: Meanwhile I have tested all the different SW versiones on my Digital 1006 too. I found out that only that versions work that have the GMI-Bootloader (Comext Firmware, SL65/12 and SL35 from January 2006, Lorenzen SL S 1006). Firm for SL35s, Echolink, MAX S, premiumx and clake-tech doesnt work at all. All these have a SMT-bootloader. She bootloader of these Echolink type units seems to work but not the main software. Its possible to flash new firm with this bootloader but as soon as the main application starts nothing happens on the screen of the tv nor does the front panel keys work nor the remote control. The premiumx units have a total different sze_ru bootloader. Maybe this bootloader doesnt run at all on the Digital 1006 hardware (sl65/12).

Vice versa some people reported that der Firm with GMI bootloader work pretty well in units of the echolink group. No glue why. Has anyone tried to combine the GMI-bootloader with firm of the echolink group?[/quote]

sl2
vishero está desconectado
Subir