Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 03/01/2007, 03:00   #13
CronT
Usuario Activo

CronT está en el buen camino
yo de toas formas, me currao un tuto pa quién le haga falta pasar el jeugo de psx pa la psp..

aquí pongo lo dicho x dark_alex

Cita:
Iniciado por dark_alex
There is a problem with the application.

The iso header offset currently MUST BE 0x50000, since one of the functions of popcorn that replaces a popsman function (to allow decrpted headers) will search the postheader at 0x50400, where are data needed by pops.prx.

I've seen than the appplication does not always generate the data there, and this could cause the generated pbp not to work properly.
In fact, this was one of the reasons of popstation to not allow big images.

Anyways this will be fixed in popcorn.prx of 3.03 OE-A by searching the iso offset in the pbp header, but currently in 3.02OE-B, isos whose header are not at 0x50000 cannot be guaranteed to work.
In fact they could work depending of the luck of the values of the data that are at offset 0x50400+.

No need to change nothing in the app anyways, since i may start working in 3.03 OE tomorrow, and it should be ready next day.
y en todopsp se informa de esta manera (pa los q no entendemos inglés xD)

Cita:
Iniciado por todopsp
Así es chavales, Dark_AleX ha anunciado en Maxconsole que mañana empezará a trabajar en la 3.03 OE, ya que si recordáis esta versión se consiguió desencriptar hace poco. También comenta que lanzará esta 3.03 OE justo al día siguiente de trabajar en ella (se supone xD), así que podemos esperarlas para mañana o el jueves (aún sin confirmación).

También ha comentado algunas cosillas sobre el emulador de PSX de la PSP, y que para esta 3.03 OE se optimizará y tendrá más compatibilidad. Por ahora, esa es la única mejora que se sabe, aunque seguramente traiga algunas más

Última edición por CronT; 03/01/2007 a las 03:05. Razón: completarlo
CronT está desconectado