Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 23/12/2008, 15:00   #25
piolon
Usuario Activo

piolon está en el buen camino
Rebuscando por internet he encontrado el mismo problema para un IBM Netvista:

I have cracked it! On closer inspection, I discovered that my cable had been tampered with. Pin 5 had been extracted from the plug and taped to the side of the cable. I reconnected the missing pin and, sure enough, the motherboard enabled the hub. I have tested and confirmed that pin 10 performs the same function.

The revised pinout is:

---------------
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10
------ ------

Pin: Colour: Function:
1 Red VBUS +5V
2 White D-
3 Green D positivo
4 Black GND and Shield
5 Black USB Unable*

Pin: Colour: Function:
6 Red VBUS +5V
7 White D-
8 Green D positivo
9 Black GND and Shield
10 Black USB Unable*

Pins 1 and 6 (VBUS) are internally connected at the motherboard.
Pins 4 and 9 (GND) are internally connected at both the motherboard and the cable.
Pin 5 (USB Enable) and GND are internally connected in the cable.

*Pins 5 and 10 (USB Enable) are not internally connected, but perform the same function. At least one of these pins must be connected to GND to enable the USB hub.

So, my intuition about the function of pins 5 and 10 turned out to be correct, but I did not want to blindly short them to GND in case I was wrong

No estoy muy puesto con el inglés, pero lo que deduzco es que hay que conectar el pin 5 o el pin 10, uno de los dos, a tierra, es decir, al pin 4 o al pin 9, pero no sé como hacerlo.

Los cables que vienen de la caja para el USB Frontal son dos, uno para cada USB que finalizan con cuatro hilos: rojo, blanco, verde y negro con un plástico en el extremo para conectarlos en cada pin.

Si alguién sabe como conectar el pin 5 o el 10 al 4 o al 9, agradecería me lo explicase, así como me dijerais si he entendido mal la solución.

Gracias.

Última edición por piolon; 23/12/2008 a las 15:04.
piolon está desconectado