Tema: NASN europe
Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 13/03/2008, 14:43   #28
porsum
Usuario Activo

porsum está en el buen camino
I think it's great all the information it is providing the forum on this topic. But I think, and I suppose that I will not be the only one, to do it in English gives us an extra knowledge to all who know a little of this language, but for those who are unaware of what will become impossible to know what you are writing.
Therefore, in my humble opinion, I propose that those responsible for the forum to create a section where express ourselves freely in English. Using Spanish to express ourselves in sections of widespread use.
This is not to disturb or offend anyone. On the other hand I think that this will encourage the use of languages formally recognised and spoken in the peninsula.
.Greetings

Creo que es estupenda toda la información que se está aportando al foro sobre este tema. No obstante considero, y supongo que no seré el único, que hacerlo en inglés nos aporta un conocimiento extra a todos los que sabemos un poco de éste idioma, pero para las personas que lo desconocen les resultará imposible saber de lo que estais escribiendo.
Por tanto, y bajo mi modesta opinión, propongo a los responsables del foro que creen una sección donde expresarnos libremente en inglés. Utilizando el castellano para expresarnos en las secciones de uso generalizado.
Con esto no quiero molestar ni ofender a nadie. Por otro lado creo que así fomentaremos el uso de lenguas formalmente reconocidas y que se hablan en la peninsula. Un saludo.
porsum está desconectado