Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 18/08/2007, 12:18   #1
Usuario Activo

7000 está en el buen camino
1tb externo con raid como?¿

Hola,tengo un hd con 2 hd de 500gb y la caja se le puede configurar el raid.
pero no me aclaro cual poner!

puse raid-0 y me salian los 2 hd por separados.
pero no se cual poner.

ahora he puesto el Spanning que creo que es el mejor y mas seguro.

me podrian decir cual es el mejor por poner?

aqui la info del fabricante sobre el raid:

Non-RAID
The drives will show up as two independent drives. Use this if you have only installed one drive or two different drives (not the same capacity and brand).

RAID 0 - Spanning *
The two drives show up as one large single drive. Spanning is an array (not RAID) that is written sequentially across the two drives. By itself, it does not provide any performance or redundancy benefits.

RAID 0 - Striping *
Used where speed is the primary objective, RAID Level 0 (also called "striping") is not redundant. This form of array splits each piece of data across both of the drives in segments; since data is written without any form of parity data-checking, it allows for the fastest data transfer of all other RAID levels. However, if one drive becomes damaged, the whole array can become corrupted.

RAID 1 - Mirroring *
This mode requires 2 identical drives to implement. A RAID 1 creates an exact copy (or mirror) of a set of data on the second drive. This is useful when reliability and backup are more important than data capacity. The available capacity to the user will only be as large as a single drive but when one of the hard drives fails, it can be replaced and the data rebuilt automatically.

Cual pongo?
gracias.
Publicidad: Conoce las ofertas de ANUNCIATE