Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 11/05/2006, 19:54   #585
Piolinso
Usuario Activo

Piolinso está en el buen camino
x ajbaena
Como te ha comentado el compañero Alberj, todos sufrimos los mismos problemas con el firmware "libre" de jk33 (TVE1 KO y pantalla negra de regalo ) , por eso andamos buscando otro deco compatible con el nuestro..ya sea el 4410 o el 4400 independientemente del sistema de codificación que empleen, ya que por suerte a día de hoy, la TDT es gratis..

x Alberj
Interesante el enlace del deco sagem 4410 que has puesto, comparándolo con las fotos del sagem 4410 de nasky, es exactamente igual salvo por la PCB del módem que cambia bastante, aunque sigue preservando el mismo conector..vamos que seguro que el Hardware ID es distinto...

Por otro lado, al leer esto en la cabecera de la página que has puesto
Cita:
Site created January 2006 and went online 2006-01-12. All photos are taken by me. My e-mail:
se me ha ocurrido tratar de ponerme en contacto con el administrador a ver si nos puede echar un cable...esto es lo que le he escrito:
Cita:
Hello,

I write this email to him because I have found some photos of a Digital Terrestrial Reciever Sagem 4410, that it looks much like sagem that we have in Spain (Sagem ITD4430)

I comment to him.

Some years ago the television platform that provides the receivers (Quiero TV) had to close and cancel the emissions. The result was that the users we remained with a receiver that did not let to us tune almost no free channel because they had modified firmware (internal program) so that it behaved thus...

To day of today, we have found the way to modify that firmware and put another different one to him, using a special software that has developed by a companion, which it allows us to read and to record the flash of deco (firmware) through a very simple circuit that goes between the parallel port and to points of the motherboard of deco (the serial port of this decos is closed)..., we were able to obtain good results, thanks to that we obtained firmware that allows us to still tune the most free channels ..but they are some free channels, that we don’t able to see (TVE1 ko )...

Now we are trying to contact with a person who has similar receiver to our Sagem 4430, and wants to help us reading his firmware, so that we let suffer and we pruned to tune all the free channels in conditions, thing that until day of today has been to us impossible

For that reason, I ask if you would be arranged to help us, since we have not been able to find to anybody more that has a sagem 4410, if your answer were affirmative, in addition to have been very thankful , it would explain to you how the software for read and write the firmware works, and how you can make the the circuit to read the firmware (it is very simple, with resistance and a connector for the parallel port.) and like connecting it to sagem…

That is everything, I wait for your answer...

Best Regards,
Tengo que decir que por ahora, para no asustarlo demasiado , he omitido lo de realizar el volcado de la eeprom...por lo menos que no se diga que no lo intentamos por todos lados ,ahora habrá que ver si me responde y nos da buenas noticias

Salu2 a tod@s!

Última edición por Piolinso; 11/05/2006 a las 19:59.
Piolinso está desconectado